Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hippity Hoppity...

Easter's on its way!


I guess this isn't really a craft post, but it is my most recent finish.  Normally I decorate a good two months before Easter, but with Easter being early this year and my being sick for a week in February I'm a little later than normal with my holiday stuff.  Above is a section of my Easter village.  Yes, some people have a Christmas village (I have one of those too), but I also have an Easter village.  My guess is I have had it for a good 20 years now and I love it just as much now as I did the first year! 


In addition to the village, I also have three Easter trees in the house (but could only get good photos of two of them).  This tree was from William Sonoma a few years ago.  They have the best Easter trees!  They hold up better than anyone elses, so well made!


This little pink feather tree I love to pieces.  It is so festive and fun!  It has gotten to the point now where half of the lights don't work and the branches are kind of flimsy and don't stay in place well, but I just can't part with it.  I have scoured the internet looking for a replacement for years, but haven't had any luck so this little guy lives on. 

Do you decorate for Easter?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment