Saturday, March 16, 2013

My First Knitting Tip

I posted my first ever knitting tip on Instagram the other day and was shocked to see that it got 8 likes (a lot for me at this point).  I figured I would post it here as well.  Ready?
 
Tada!

It's a free shopping list app on my iPad called ShopShop.  Instead of making a grocery list, I entered in the number of rows that I need for my knitting.  When I finish a row I can just tap on the number and it strikes it off.  When all of the rows have been struck off, I can tap them again and the strike out line will disappear- letting me start my next repeat. 

And here is the project that I am utilizing this app for-

 
 
Obviously I have not made it very far along with this yet.  It will be a baby blanket (one day).
 
 
 
A close up so you can kind of see the pattern.  There is a border of knit stitch and then blocks alternating between knit and purl.  So far it is making for a pretty pattern/blanket.  I can't wait to see it as it progresses.


No comments:

Post a Comment